1. Cross defeated and disarmed satan: Col 2:14-15 Having cancelled the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was opposed to us, Jesus took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross And having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a spectacle of them openly, triumphing over them by the Cross.
2. Cross destroyed the power of sin: 1Pe 2:24 Jesus Himself did carry our sins in His own body on the Cross, that we, being dead to sins, should live for righteousness. Rom 6:6-7 We know our old self was crucified with Jesus, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that from now on we should not serve sin. For he who is dead is freed from sin.
3. Cross imparts healing: 1Pe 2:24 By His stripes (wounds) you were healed. Mat 8:17 Jesus took our infirmities and carried our sicknesses.
4. Cross redeemed us (rescued at a price) us from the curse: Gal 3:13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, by becoming a curse for us: for it is written, cursed is every one that hangs on a Cross.
5. Cross brings peace and reconciliation (restored fellowship) with God: Col 1:20 Having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things to Himself. 2Co 5:18 God has reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation.