Answers to frequently asked questions can be found below. Please email us if you have any other questions.
Where is Frank's headquarters located?
Frank Butler Ministries was founded in Sydney, Australia in 1978. The ministry headquarters relocated to Houston, Texas in 1987.
What are the requirements to book Frank within the United States?
Offering: Please give Frank an offering at the end of his visit. Typically the host takes an offering for Frank’s ministry at each service. His ministry is faith based and is completely funded by offerings.
Airfare: Please provide Frank’s round-trip airfare from Houston, TX. We will make the booking and send a copy to you for reimbursement.
Hotel: Please accommodate Frank at a hotel that has a 100% smoke-free, no pets allowed, service pets only policy. A hotel with a restaurant is preferred. (visit www.frankbutler.org/hotel-requests).
Meals: Please provide Frank’s meals. Because of COVID19 Frank will eat at the hotel restaurant (if it has one) or pick up take out meals.
Ground transportation: Because of COVID19 a rental car is required for Frank to travel between the airport, hotel, and services. We will make the booking and send a copy to you for reimbursement.
NOTE: There are additional requirements for bookings outside of the United States.
Please complete the booking form to book Frank for your church of event.
What do pastors who have booked Frank say?
- Frank is genuine and a very low-maintenance evangelist. — Pastor Doug Banks, Maranatha Chapel, Evergreen Park, IL.
- I must thank you
Frankfor the integrity with which you conducted yourself. Having booked a lot of Christian artists, speakers, evangelists andeven pastors, I have been so impressed with how professionally your ministry is conducted. You were a pleasure to schedule and host! — Pastor Larry Horrell, Church of God, Cleveland, TN.
- Frank is one of the easiest evangelists to care for regarding hotel, transportation, and meals. He is a pleasure to host and he is one of the few evangelists that works on an offering basis. — Pastor Jude Nowak, Edgemere Church of God, Baltimore, MD.
- I have had so many ministries come to the church that
aretrying every way to get “offerings” from the people. Not so with Frank Butler. He comes with a pure heart and motive to bless the people. WOW! How refreshing! A man of integrity and full of the Holy Spirit! Put him on your calendar! — Pastor Bill Smalt, Rock Church International, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Frank comes making no demands. He is not just trying to fill a date or receive an offering to get down the road. He is a genuine gift to the church. — Pastor Mike Colston, Living Waters Assembly, Magnolia, TX.
- Frank is a humble brother who places no great demands upon the church. — Pastor Mike Panich, Cornerstone Family Worship Center, Detroit, MI.
- What impressed me was that Frank never said he had to have a certain amount, or certain things, other than the necessary things while he was with us. He is a Pastor’s Godsend! — Pastor James Short, Victory Christian Church, McKinney, TX.
Read full copies of endorsements from pastors at References.
What type of services can I book?
Can I book more than one day?
Yes. Examples: Fri – Sun, Sat – Sun, Sun – Tue, etc.
Can I book more than one type of service?
Yes (e.g. men’s service, healing & miracle service, and Sunday service).
How can a church or organization with a small budget book Frank?
Churches and organizations with budgets of all sizes co-sponsor services. Booking and co-sponsoring services with others reaches more people, brings believers together, and generates funds to cover costs.
The host can co-sponsor with others by holding combined services at one church or venue or by holding services at several different churches.
What is Frank’s ministry format?
Can Frank work with an interpreter?
Yes, Frank has worked with interpreters worldwide. “Frank ministered in our three congregations, English, Spanish, and Arabic. The last two services through an interpreter. Frank’s ministry translated beautifully to all three cultures, and our people responded most positively” — Pastor Doug Banks, Maranatha Chapel, Evergreen Park, IL.
Do you provide advertising material?
Yes. Please visit the Advertising page.
How do I book Frank for my church or event?
Please complete the Booking Form to book Frank for your church or event.