Answers to frequently asked questions can be found below.
Where is Frank's headquarters located?
Frank Butler Ministries was founded in Sydney, Australia in 1978. The ministry headquarters relocated to Houston, Texas in 1987.
What are the offering requirements to host Frank?
Frank Butler Ministries is completely funded by offerings. Typically, the host takes a special offering at each event. Please give Frank an offering (separate from expenses) at the end of his visit.
There are additional financial requirements for bookings outside of the United States.
What are the accommodation and meal requirements to host Frank?
Please provide hotel accommodation and meals for Frank.
What are the transportation requirements to host Frank?
Air Transportation: Frank Butler Ministries will book Frank’s round-trip airfare from Houston, TX USA and send you a copy for reimbursement.
Ground Transportation: Please provide a rental car, loaner car, or driver for Frank to travel between the airport, hotel, and event(s). Frank Butler Ministries will book the rental car and send you a copy for reimbursement.
What type of events can I book Frank for?
You can book Frank for the following events:
How can a ministry with a small budget book Frank for an event?
Churches and organizations with budgets of all sizes book Frank by co-sponsoring events with others. Co-sponsoring reaches more people, brings believers together, and generates funds to cover costs. Events can be held at one church/venue or at several different churches/venues in the area.
What is the format at Frank's events?
Can I book Frank for an event with an interpreter?
Frank has worked with interpreters worldwide. “Frank ministered in our three congregations, English, Spanish, and Arabic. The last two services through an interpreter. Frank’s ministry translated beautifully to all three cultures, and our people responded most positively” — Pastor Doug Banks, Maranatha Chapel, Evergreen Park, IL.
Do you provide advertising material?
Please visit the Advertising page.
What do pastors who have booked Frank say?
- Frank is genuine and a very low-maintenance evangelist. — Pastor Doug Banks, Maranatha Chapel, Evergreen Park, IL.
- I must thank you
Frankfor the integrity with which you conducted yourself. Having booked a lot of Christian artists, speakers, evangelists andeven pastors, I have been so impressed with how professionally your ministry is conducted. You were a pleasure to schedule and host! — Pastor Larry Horrell, Church of God, Cleveland, TN.
- Frank is one of the easiest evangelists to care for regarding hotel, transportation, and meals. He is a pleasure to host and he is one of the few evangelists that works on an offering basis. — Pastor Jude Nowak, Edgemere Church of God, Baltimore, MD.
- I have had so many ministries come to the church that
aretrying every way to get “offerings” from the people. Not so with Frank Butler. He comes with a pure heart and motive to bless the people. WOW! How refreshing! A man of integrity and full of the Holy Spirit! Put him on your calendar! — Pastor Bill Smalt, Rock Church International, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Frank comes making no demands. He is not just trying to fill a date or receive an offering to get down the road. He is a genuine gift to the church. — Pastor Mike Colston, Living Waters Assembly, Magnolia, TX.
- Frank is a humble brother who places no great demands upon the church. — Pastor Mike Panich, Cornerstone Family Worship Center, Detroit, MI.
- What impressed me was that Frank never said he had to have a certain amount, or certain things, other than the necessary things while he was with us. He is a Pastor’s Godsend! — Pastor James Short, Victory Christian Church, McKinney, TX.
Full copies of endorsements from pastors can be found on the References page.
How do I book Frank for church services or events?
Please complete the Booking Form and send it to us with several dates that work for you. We will respond promptly.
Please Contact Us if you have any other questions.