ATTENTION: The Pastor/Leader
The following documents were sent to you:
- Non-refundable airfare receipt.
- Hotel Form (so Frank’s family and office can contact him).
IMPORTANT: Please mail us the following as soon as possible:
- Reimbursement check for the airfare payable to Frank Butler Ministries.
- Completed Hotel Form.
Our mailing address is, Frank Butler Ministries, 9423 Clipperwood Pl. Houston, TX 77083.
Please have the driver confirm the arrival time of the flight, as flights can arrive early or late.
For convenience, have the driver park at the airport “cell phone lot” or other location near the airport. When Frank deplanes and retrieves his luggage, he will call the driver’s mobile phone to arrange pick up outside the terminal.
Frank prefers to arrive 30 minutes before the starting time of a service, or first service, and 15 minutes before the starting time of additional services.
Please make the reservation well in advance to get the best price and availability. Please reserve a room at a hotel that meets the following criteria:
- A room with a workspace (i.e. desk, chair, and WIFI).
- A hotel with a restaurant and room service is preferred.
- A smoke-free hotel: Smoking hotels expose guests to secondhand smoke, its toxic residue, and the unpleasant stench of stale smoke. The US Surgeon General says there is no safe level of exposure to secondhand smoke. Exposure to secondhand smoke causes lung cancer, heart disease, emphysema, asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, allergies, and ear, nose, and throat conditions.
- Surgeon General | Secondhand Smoke
- Health Effects of Secondhand Smoke | CDC
- A pet-free hotel: Hotels that have allocated rooms for guests with service dogs are OK; but pet-friendly hotels accommodate pets in any room and expose guests to fleas, ticks, dander, soiled carpet, foul odors, and pet noise. The American Lung Association says pet allergens cause irritation to the eyes, nasal congestion, coughing, breathing difficulties, allergies, eczema and rashes.
- Pet Allergy | Symptoms and causes | Mayo Clinic
- Pet Dander | American Lung Association
Payment & check-in: Please complete the payment and check-in process in advance and leave the room keys at the front desk for pick up to avoid delay upon arrival. If required, please provide the hotel with a credit card to cover incidental charges (WIFI, phone, snacks, room service, etc.) that are not part of the main bill.
Many hosts leave a “Welcome Fruit Basket” in the room. A welcome basket is not necessary, but Frank would appreciate some hand sanitizer and several bottles of drinking water for each night’s stay (Aquafina preferred).
Thank you for accommodating Frank in a hotel that provides a secure, clean, comfortable, and healthy environment.
Please provide lunch at a Steakhouse, Seafood, Greek, or similar restaurant that has a menu that offers a wide selection of choices. No meal required before a service or after an evening service.
Frank Butler Ministries is completely funded by offerings. Typically, the host takes a special offering at each service. Please give Frank an offering check, separate from expenses, payable to Frank Butler Ministries at the end of his visit.
Photos, Recording, & Live Streaming
Frank Butler Ministries gives you (the host) permission to:
- Take photographs.
- Make audio and/or video recordings.
- Live stream services.
It would be appreciated if you would please send copies of photos and video recordings to: Frank Butler Ministries, 9423 Clipperwood Pl. Houston, TX 77083 USA.
Altar Call Worship
If live, please open and print the Altar Call Song List (PDF), select the songs you know, and give the list to Frank when he arrives at the service.