For Your Information
ATTENTION: The Pastor/Leader
Hotel & Meals (if applicable)
Please make the reservation well in advance to get the best price and availability. Please reserve a room with a workspace (i.e. desk, chair, and WIFI) at a hotel that meets the following criteria:
- 100% smoke-free policy: Smoking hotels expose guests to secondhand smoke, its toxic residue, and the unpleasant stench of stale smoke. The US Surgeon General says there is no safe level of exposure to secondhand smoke. Exposure to secondhand smoke causes lung cancer, heart disease, emphysema, asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, allergies, and ear, nose, and throat conditions. Hotels with a 100% smoke-free policy are safer as the chance of fire is reduced.
- Secondhand Smoke | Cedars-Sinai
- Health Effects of Secondhand Smoke | CDC
- 100% pet-free policy (except for rooms set aside for service animals): Please verify service animals are not allowed to stay in any room. Hotels that accommodate pets expose guests to fleas, ticks, dander, soiled carpet, foul odors, and pet noise. The American Lung Association says pet allergens cause irritation to the eyes, nasal congestion, coughing, breathing difficulties, allergies, eczema and rashes.
- Pet allergy – Symptoms and causes – Mayo Clinic
- Pet Dander | American Lung Association
Payment & check-in: Please complete the payment and check-in process in advance and leave the room keys at the front desk for pick up to avoid delay upon arrival. If required, please provide the hotel with a credit card to cover incidental charges (WIFI, phone, snacks, room service, etc.) that are not part of the main bill.
Meals: Please provide lunch at a restaurant. No meal required before a service or after an evening service. A hotel with a restaurant and room service is preferred. Many hosts leave a “Welcome Fruit Basket” in the room. A welcome basket is not necessary, but Frank would appreciate some hand sanitizer and several bottles of drinking water for each night’s stay (Aquafina preferred).
Thank you for accommodating Frank in a hotel that provides a secure, clean, comfortable, and healthy environment.
Service Arrival Time
Frank prefers to arrive at a service 30 minutes before the starting time.
Frank’s ministry is completely funded by offerings. Typically, the host takes a special offering for his ministry at each service. Please give him an offering check, separate from expenses, payable to Frank Butler Ministries at the end of his visit.
Photos, Recording, & Live Streaming
Frank Butler Ministries gives you (the host) permission to:
- Take photographs.
- Make audio and/or video recordings.
- Live stream services.
It would be appreciated if you would please send us copies of photos and video recordings. Our mailing address is:
Frank Butler Ministries, 9423 Clipperwood Pl. Houston, TX 77083.
Altar Call Worship
- Amazing Grace
- Anointing Fall on Me
- At the Cross
- Draw Me Lord (and I’ll run after You)
- Give Thanks
- God Will Make a Way
- Here I am to Worship
- He was Wounded for My Transgressions
- How Great is Our God
- I Am the Lord that Heals Thee
- I Exalt Thee
- I Give You My Heart
- I Sing Praises to Your Name
- I Will Bless the Lord
- I Worship You Almighty God
- Jesus (there’s just something about that Name)
- Jesus Lover of My Soul
- Jesus Name Above All Names
- Lord I Lift Your Name on High
- Love You so Much
- Nothing but the Blood of Jesus
- O God is Good
- O the Blood of Jesus
- Power of Your Love
- Praise the Name of Jesus (He’s my Rock)
- Shout to the Lord
- We Fall Down
- What a Beautiful Name It Is
- What A Friend we have in Jesus
- With All I Am
- Worshipping You
- Worthy is the Lamb
- You are Holy
- You Deserve the Glory