ATTENTION: The Pastor/Leader
Thank you for booking Frank to minister with you. This information has been compiled as a result of Frank’s many years of experience on the road. We provide this information for the following reasons:
- To answer frequently asked questions in advance.
- To help you with your planning.
- To give Frank consistency.
- To avoid any misunderstanding.
- To facilitate a smooth, enjoyable, and productive time of ministry.
- To glorify the Lord by doing everything with excellence – 1 Corinthians 10:31 Whatever you do, do all for the glory of God.
Please pass the information on to whoever will be coordinating the specific areas of responsibility. Print or bookmark this page in your browser for future reference. Please email me if you have any questions.
Susie Colvin, Administrator
Frank Butler Ministries
Arrival at Services
Frank prefers to arrive 30 minutes before the starting time of a service or first service; and 15 minutes before the starting time of additional services.
Frank does not sell product at services.
Frank Butler Ministries is completely funded by offerings. Typically, the host takes a special offering for Frank’s ministry at each service. Please give Frank one check payable to Frank Butler Ministries at the end of his visit.
Photos, Recording, & Live Streaming
Frank Butler Ministries gives you (the host) permission to:
- Take photographs.
- Make audio and/or video recordings.
- Live stream services.
It would be appreciated if you would please send us copies of photos and video recordings. Our mailing address is:
Frank Butler Ministries, 9423 Clipperwood Pl. Houston, TX 77083.
Please provide the following for speaking:
- Sound system and stage monitor speaker.
- Pulpit or adjustable music stand (no tables).
- Hand-held or lapel microphone (no over the head or over the ear headsets).
- Bottle of drinking water (Aquafina preferred).
- Login information for WIFI (if available).
- Interpreter (if required).
Please allow sufficient time for Frank to sing a few songs before speaking. When he arrives at the service, copy his song lyrics, in MS-PowerPoint format, from his USB drive to your presentation software so people can sing along.
Guitar: He will bring his acoustic-electric guitar. Please ensure his guitar can be connected to your sound system.
Mic and stand: Please provide a microphone and a stand with a boom arm.
Follow the stage plan below and complete a sound check BEFORE Frank arrives. If available, add a touch of reverb to the guitar and mic. Please ensure the guitar and vocals can be heard through the stage monitor speaker.
When Frank arrives, please have a member of the audio team available to assist him with the setup.
Altar Call Help
Please appoint men to assist Frank during altar calls. Have them only make physical contact with people who need assistance, stay alert, and pray quietly.
Please have one or two men stand behind people who have come forward for prayer and follow Frank as he moves down the line. Keep lines in order, lines should be only one person deep so catchers can move freely behind them. People waiting should remain in the aisles and “fed” up front as space permits.
If someone begins to fall, please break their fall by supporting and gently guiding them to the floor; making sure they do not harm themselves or others. When people are ready, please help them get up off the floor so they can return to their seats.
Please prevent people who are very emotional from injuring themselves or others.
Altar Call Music
For a peaceful atmosphere during altar calls please play soft, slow, worship songs by playing tracks through the PA system; or by playing live with a guitar or keyboard and two singers.
Frank would like to use songs from the list below:
- Alleluia (Gaither)
- Amazing Grace
- Anointing Fall on Me (Ron Kenoly)
- At the Cross (Hillsong)
- Be Glorified (Ron Kenoly)
- Draw Me Lord (and I’ll run after You)
- Emmanuel (Hillsong)
- Give Thanks (Don Moen)
- God of Wonders (Third Day)
- God Will Make a Way (Don Moen)
- Here I am to Worship (Hillsong)
- He was Wounded for My Transgressions
- Hosanna (Hillsong)
- How Great is Our God (Chris Tomlin)
- I Am the Lord that Heals Thee (Don Moen)
- I Exalt Thee (Hosanna Music)
- I Give You My Heart (Hillsong)
- I Sing Praises to Your Name (Terry Macalmon)
- I Surrender All
- I Will Bless the Lord (Don Moen)
- I Worship You Almighty God (Don Moen)
- Jesus Something about that Name (Gaither)
- Jesus Lover of My Soul (Hillsong)
- Jesus Name Above All Names
- Lord I Lift Your Name on High (Hosanna Music)
- Love You so Much (Hillsong)
- Mighty to Save (Hillsong)
- Nothing but the Blood of Jesus
- God is Good
- O the Blood of Jesus
- Power of Your Love (Hillsong)
- Praise the Name of Jesus (He’s my Rock)
- Shout to the Lord (Hillsong)
- We Fall Down (Chris Tomlin)
- What a Beautiful Name It Is (Hillsong)
- What A Friend We Have in Jesus
- With All I Am (Hillsong)
- Worshipping You (Deluge)
- Worthy is the Lamb (Hillsong)
- You are Holy (Hillsong)
- You Deserve the Glory (Terry Macalmon)
Matthew 16:18 Jesus will build His church and the gates of hell will not overcome it.