ATTENTION: The Pastor/Leader
The following documents were sent to you:
- Non-refundable airfare receipt.
- Rental car receipt (if you requested one).
- Lodging Form (so Frank’s family and office can contact him).
IMPORTANT: Please mail us the following as soon as possible:
- Reimbursement check for the airfare (and rental car if applicable) payable to Frank Butler Ministries.
- Completed Lodging Form.
Our mailing address is, Frank Butler Ministries, 9423 Clipperwood Pl. Houston, TX 77083.
Please have the driver confirm the arrival time of the flight, as flights can arrive early or late.
For convenience, have the driver park at the airport “cell phone lot” or other location near the airport. When Frank deplanes and retrieves his luggage, he will call the driver’s mobile phone to arrange pick up outside the terminal.
Frank prefers to arrive 30 minutes before the starting time of a service, or first service, and 15 minutes before the starting time of additional services.
The dwelling can be an apartment, bed & breakfast, condominium, guest house, home, hotel (PREFERRED), or townhome.
Please make the reservation well in advance to get the best price and availability. We make these requests because of bad experiences in the past. Please ensure the dwelling meets the following criteria:
- Health Effects of Secondhand Smoke | CDC
- A pet-free dwelling: Pet-friendly dwellings accommodate pets in any room and expose guests to fleas, ticks, dander, soiled carpet, foul odors, and pet noise. The American Lung Association says pet allergens cause irritation to the eyes, nasal congestion, coughing, breathing difficulties, allergies, eczema and rashes.
- Pet Allergy – Symptoms and causes | Mayo Clinic
- Pet Dander | American Lung Association
- Clean linens.
- Workspace (i.e. chair and desk).
Please provide lunch at a Steakhouse, Seafood, Greek, or similar restaurant that has a menu that offers a wide selection of choices. No meal required before a service or after an evening service.
Frank Butler Ministries is completely funded by offerings. Typically, the host takes a special offering at each service. Please give Frank an offering check, separate from expenses, payable to Frank Butler Ministries at the end of his visit.
Photos, Recording, & Live Streaming
ank Butler Ministries gives you (the host) permission to:
- Take photographs.
- Make audio and/or video recordings.
- Live stream services.
It would be appreciated if you would please send copies of photos and video recordings to: Frank Butler Ministries, 9423 Clipperwood Pl. Houston, TX 77083.
Altar Call Worship
If live, please open and print the Altar Call Song List (PDF), select the songs you know, and give the list to Frank when he arrives at the service.